Efficient ways to clean your carpet
Did you know that your carpets and rugs might collect many germs due to dust and allergens, consequently some respiratory health issues can appear. In order to avoid that you need to clean thoroughly and efficiently your carpets, but don’t worry, we will guide you to learn the basic rules of cleaning as well as some essential tips and short cuts that will help you to get the job done.
As we know, carpets and rugs are a necessary thing in adding beauty and the feeling of homeliness in your house by the warmth they provide. However, it lurks a many pounds (yes that is true, pounds) of dirt. Now, you are wondering how regularly should I clean my carpet? In addition, what the best carpet cleaner shampooer? And what are some quick tips to keep my carpet as dirt-free as possible? Keep it easy and keep in mind that there is no right timeline to carpet clean. Various factors will control how often you clean it. Especially, how you use your carpet will determine the amount of dirt, in consequence how often you should clean it.
Here is some perfect cleaner shampooer that we have chosen carefully for you.
1. Hoover Power Scrub Deluxe Carpet Washer FH50150: this machine does the cleaning job by spin-scrubbing using its multi-brush system. What makes this special cleaner is its detergent mixing ability, which it does automatically.
2. Bissell Big Green Professional Carpet Cleaner Machine 86T3: this one deep wash your carpet to freshen it up and leave it thoroughly clean occasionally.
3. Rug Doctor Deep Carpet Cleaner: you can use it both at home and in your office, it will leave your carpet clean with just one pass.
For more cleaner with more details, see Top 7 Best Carpet Cleaners Shampooers
Besides, you can follow some strategies that will double the life of your carpet and save you money:
- Take off your shoes and put them at the door, because shoes pick up all sorts of different substances that you certainly don’t want in your home and stuck in your carpet.
- Avoid rubbing stains, instead dab them with a cleaning solution and a sponge. You can use soda to clean wine and beer stains, or just shaving cream to any kind of dirt. For chewing gum that stick in your carpet, you can use some ice cubs to get it out.
- Clean up spills on carpets immediately to prevent stains.
- Vacuum twice a week in order to reduce the level of dust mites.
- Consider professional cleaning every 12 to 18 months.
- Use scissors to clip any snags in the carpet, avoid pulling on because you might damage it.
In addition, we share with you some interesting Q&A to make your carpets look fresh and new.
Check out our Hottest
Celebrity Poll - have your say!
Alyson Hannigan from
For many women, having natural freckles seems like a curse. However,
these specks are actually coming back in style and are seen by many as
being sexy signs of beauty. In fact, Vogue magazine did a summer 2008
special edition just to showcase the gorgeous freckles many women
One thing many men find sexy about freckles is their potential to
capture the eyes’ attention. Seeing freckles on the face and arms often
makes the eyes wander to the rest of the body and wonder just how many
other freckles there might be. .Additionally, many men enjoy kissing and
touching freckles and see them as the ultimate turn on.
Freckles also give a woman the much-desired “girl next door” look.
Freckles are a sign of natural beauty rather than the fake glamour we
see in women who coat themselves with makeup. Freckles also seem
youthful, playful, and fun as they are often associated first and
foremost with little children who laugh and play.
are sexy because they are rare. They make a woman more unique, more
interesting. This allure is enhanced by freckles that seem to only
appear beneath the glow of the sun. Ultimately, women who have these
beauty marks should embrace their genetics and learn to see their skin
as a sign of sexiness because freckles are gorgeous.
As more and more people embrace the sexiness of freckles, whole
freckle fan clubs have started appearing. This is especially true on the
internet. The web is full of sites dedicated to freckled beauties who
know that their skin is truly their best feature.